If you are getting an error message about free downloading norton Antivirus Removal on your computer, then you should check out these solution ideas.
This article will help you fix error 1079, which mostly occurs when certain non-services are started on a computer running Windows 7.
Applies to: Windows 7 Update PackFeature 1, Windows Server New Year R2
Original KB Number: 2478117
One of the following services, also known as multiple, does not start on a Windows 7 laptop or computer:
Also, if you try to start the service immediately, you might get an error in the future:
Why is Norton so hard to uninstall?
The reason why the application is not completely uninstalled by the usual methods is to prepare your system for new installations of Norton. The only problem is that conflicts often occur when trying to uninstall newer and sometimes antivirus versions of non-Norton products.
Error 1079: Specified account if this service is different from this specific account specified for other managed services in the same process
The service can be started using the local system mind instead of the local service account (NT AUTHORITYLocalService). The local system plan may not have sufficient permissions for the startup service. You
Configure the service and dependent services to run under the NT AUTHORITYLocalService account.
- Select Start, type
Services.mscin the Search and Program Clips field, and press Enter.
- Look for double-click and the Windows firewall service.
- Select a specific tab
- In the AUTHORITYLocalService field, enter this account content
both password fields blank.
- Select, then apply, click OK.
- Repeat these steps for the Filtering base Engine service.
- Restart both services.
Windows Event Log Error Messages
How do I completely remove Norton AntiVirus?
In "Startup Type" click "From Control Panel".Select Programs.Press and directly program the functions.In the list of installed programs, select your Norton Security product, and then click Or uninstall Uninstall.
Windows Event Viewer may display the error message "The Event Log Service is unavailable. Please check why the service is running" (specifically, Figure 1 only).
An error message appears when starting the Windows Event Log service. rather "windows, total, failed to start the Windows Event Log service on local computer. Error 1079: The specified account for this company is different from the specified account for others for services running in the same main process" (Figure 2). one: Service
The event log image is hard to find. They guarantee that the service is also running.2:
Figure Windows failed to startone of our event log services on windows local machine. Error 1079.
Fixing the problem may require a Windows registry update. By changing the 'ObjectName' registry value in the registry, Windows may fix service startup error 1079 if your company changes the helper login account name for that service. Therefore, the Windows Event Log service may remain restarted.
This solution requires editing the Windows registry. Dell recommends that you trust the Windows registry before making any changes to it. See Microsoft Support for more information on this topic
How to return to the top level and restore the registry in Windows
Edit The Registry And Start The Windows Event Log Service
- Click the Start button on the taskbar and type regedit.
- Click on Regedit, in the listed Programs section at the top.
- the registry editor will open. You navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetserviceseventlog.
- Make sure the eventlog folder is highlighted. Double-click the ObjectName panel on the right.
- In the field "Value" NT enter: AUTHORITYLocalService and click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer.
in the search box.
- Look for the generated regedit that stands for stripe.
- Click to open regedit.
- will open From Registry Editor. Navigate to the following path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetserviceseventlog.
- Make sure the Eventlog folder is selected. Double-click ObjectName.
- Enter the following in the Network Data Value field: NT AUTHORITYLocalService and click OK.
- Close Registry Editor and restart your computer.
in the right pane.
After the system restarts, the issue with the Windows Event Log service type should be resolved and you should be able to open the Windows Event Viewer; Regardless of whether an error message appears after applying the changes, try manually restarting the Windows Event Log service.
How do I force Norton to uninstall?
download to uninstall and then reinstall.To open the download window in the browser, press all Ctrl + J keys.Double click the NRnR icon.Read and accept the license agreement.Click on more options.Click Delete Only.Click Remove.
To manually start the Windows Event Log service, do the following:
- Click the Start button on the taskbar and search for Services.msc.
- click to access the services listed inprograms above.
- Windows services will open. Scroll down to find Windows Event Log Service in the list and select the product by clicking on its name.
- Right-click and select Start from the context menu. the Status will change permanently and you will be able to close the Services window.
- Open Charms the Bar and find Services.msc.
- for services.
- Windows services will open. Scroll through the list to find some event summary log services and highlight them by clicking on the name.
Borttagning Av Norton Antivirus Gratis Nedladdning
Download Gratuito De Remocao De Antivirus Norton
Download Gratuito Di Rimozione Antivirus Norton
Norton 바이러스 백신 제거 무료 다운로드
Telechargement Gratuit De Suppression De L Antivirus Norton
Descarga Gratuita De La Eliminacion Del Antivirus Norton
Udalit Antivirus Norton Skachat Besplatno
Norton Antivirus Entfernung Kostenloser Download
Norton Antivirus Verwijdering Gratis Download
Bezplatne Pobieranie Programu Antywirusowego Norton